APPROVE variances 1-3 because topographic constraints and site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and will not create a traffic hazard.
APPROVE the alternate design standard based on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 4 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Yes - SF
1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2) Provision of street names which are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3) Meeting all applicable requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
4) A final plat application based on this concept plan will not be accepted for review until certification of design plan approval has been submitted to Planning staff.
VARIANCES REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) Reduction of vertical curve K value from 25 to 20, Sweetwater Lane at VPI STA 7+09.58.
2) Reduction of vertical curve K value from 25 to 20, Sweetwater Lane at VPI STA 9+89.49.
3) Reduction of a tangent for broken back curve from 150' to 85', Sweetwater Lane at STA 5+61.66.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) Reduction of horizontal curve radius on Sweetwater Lane from 250 feet to 200 feet at STA 6+47.49.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS APPROVED BY KNOX COUNTY ENGINEERING AND PUBLIC WORKS:
1) Reduction of right-of-way width from 50' to 40'.
YSOS Holdings, LLC
0 , 107, 115, 121, 125, 201, 204, & 205 Sweetwater Ln.
South of Henry Haynes Rd., northwest side of Tipton Station Rd. at W.Hendron Chapel Rd.
Commission District 9