APPROVE variances 1 & 2 because the proposed variances meet the requirements of the TC-1 district and will not create a traffic hazard.
APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 8 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Beau Monde Ph 3, Northshore Town Center Ph II
Yes - MF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of a street name which is consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within the City of Knoxville (City Ord. 0-280-90).
3. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Department of Engineering.
4. Installing the sidewalk as identified on the concept plan and meeting all applicable requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Knoxville Department of Engineering.
5. Revising the eastern terminus of Clingmans Dome Drive at the intersection of with Alley D-8 as required by the Knoxville Department of Engineering during design plan review.
6. Installing the landscape screening according to condition #5 in the Use On Review approval 12-J-04-UR; "Provision of a detailed landscape plan for the area behind the town houses (located on the southeast portion of the property). The plan should depict a mix of large maturing evergreen trees and small native trees to provide a screen to the adjacent parking lot."
7. Submitting a Traffic Impact Study (TIS) update letter for review and approval by Planning and Knoxville Department of Engineering staff during design plan review.
8. Submitting the certification of design plan approval form to Planning staff as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations prior to final plat approval.
1) Variance to reduce the private right-of-way width from 40 feet to 20 feet for the alleys only.
2) Variance from section 3.04.K.3. to eliminate the requirement for a cul-de-sac at the terminus of Clingmans Dome Drive at the intersection with alley D-8.
NMI Residential Investments, LLC
1830 Thunderhead Rd
East side of Thunderhead Road, South side of Horizon Road, East and west side of Clingsman Dome Drive, North of Boardwalk Boulevard.
Council District 2
Census Tract 57.09