Use On Review
APPROVE the development plan for a restaurant with drive thru containing approximately 2,700 square feet of floor area and 470 square feet of patio, and the proposed sign plan, subject to 10 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, appeals will be heard by Knoxville City Council.What's next?
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Installation of all landscaping shown on the development plan within six months of the issuance of occupancy permits for this project.
3. All existing street trees planted along the northeast and southeast property lines and the Target driveway (property) must be maintained and protected from damage during construction, or relocated/replaced as shown on the landscape plan or as approved by the City of Knoxville Urban Forester.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Tree Protection Ordinance, including but not limited to the number of trees that can reach a mature height greater than 50 feet.
5. Installing all sidewalks shown on the development plan in accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
6. Signage shall be in conformance with the Northshore Town Center Unified Development Master Sign Plan (3-C-11-UR) and Article 8 of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance (Signs, billboards, and other advertising structures), and is subject to final approval by Planning Commission staff and the Knoxville Plans Review and Inspections Division.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the bicycle parking standards of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance (Article 5, Section 7.I.), including but not limited to the location.
8. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Urban Forester.
9. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
10. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the PC-1 District, and the other criteria for approval of a use on review.
Tacala TN Corp
1970 Town Center Blvd.
Northeast side of Town Center Blvd., southwest side of I-1140 offramp
Council District 2
Census Tract 57.09
Land Use Designation? MU-CC (Community Mixed Use Center)