Use On Review
1) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance, including but not limited to the sign regulations (Section 3.90. — Signs, billboards, and other advertising structures).
2) Meeting all applicable requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
3) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
4) Meeting all applicable requirements of First Utility District regarding the installation of the dumpster enclosure, landscaping, and recreational amenities within the platted utility easement.
5) Installation of the landscaping shown on the development plan within 6 months of the issuance of an occupancy permit for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Dept. of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee its installation.
6) If the outdoor recreation amenities are illuminated for nighttime use, the lights must be dimmed or turn off no later than 10:00 pm and a lighting plan must be reviewed and approved by Planning Commission staff before being permitted for installation. These outdoor recreation amenities may be illuminated at a low illumination level for safety purposes without restriction of operation but must meet the site lighting standards of the CN (Neighborhood Commercial) zone district.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the CN district, and the criteria for approval of a use on review.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.Appeal to Knox County Code Administration Department by: February 15, 2021What's next?
Daniel D & Kimberly Bitt Overbey
1615 Choto Rd.
Southeast side of S. Northshore Dr., southwest side of Choto Rd.
Commission District 5
Land Use Designation? NC (Neighborhood Commercial)