Staff recommends approval of the following revisions requested by the applicant to a previous Infill Housing Committee approval:
• Approve the change to dimensional shingles as the roof material
• Approve the change to a 3-over-1 window grid for all windows Staff recommends the following additional revisions to the previous approval:
• Utilize lap siding over Dutch lap or horizontal panels to more closely resemble the exterior materials historically utilized in the neighborhood (p.13).
• One native tree should be planted in the rear yard (p. 16).
• Access shall be from the alley on streets which have alleys (p. 7).
• Parking pad shall be 18' x 20' per the City's Engineering Department.
• Parking pad and driveway material shall comply with the City's Engineering Department's requirements. If using a gravel surface, a minimum of 10-15 feet of asphalt or concrete is required to be installed from the street to keep gravel off of the alley. Landscape timbers must be installed along both sides of the driveway and around the parking pad to contain the gravel.