Use On Review
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Installation of all landscaping as shown on development plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
3. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Fire Prevention Bureau.
5. If required, meeting all applicable requirements and obtaining all required permits from the Tennessee Department of Health.
6. Any proposed signage would be required to meet all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance and is subject to Planning staff approval.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance, including but not limited to the maximum occupancy for boarding homes for sheltered care requiring 12 or fewer persons per each dwelling unit.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval of a boarding home for sheltered care in the PR district and the other criteria for approval of a use on review.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.Appeal to Knox County Code Administration Department by: October 12, 2020What's next?
Crunk Engineering, LLC
4937 Wise Springs Rd.
West side of Wise Springs Rd., southeast of Maloneyville Rd., & northwest of Washington Pk
Commission District 8
Land Use Designation? AG (Agricultural) and HP (Hillside Protection Area)