Approve the request for a residential care facility of approximately 7,087 square feet, subject to 5 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, it will be heard by Knoxville City Council.
1. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance, including but not limited to Article 12 (Landscape) and Article 13 (Signs).
2. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
3. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
4. Installation of all landscaping as shown on development plan within six months of the issuance of occupancy permit.
5. Installation of a sign on the gate denoting the facility is private property to discourage the general public from turning into the driveway.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval of a residential care facility in the RN-5 (General Residential Neighborhood) zone and the other criteria for approval of a use on review.
3105 Essary Dr.
North side of Essary Dr., southwest of Glennhaven Rd.
Council District 4
Land Use Designation? MDR (Medium Density Residential)
Multi Family Res / Office / Medical