Use On Review
APPROVE the request for an office building with approximately 43,900 square feet as shown on the development plan subject to 6 conditions:
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.What's next?
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Installation of all sidewalks and walking trails as identified on the development plan, subject to meeting all applicable Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and the requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
3. Installing all landscaping as identified on the landscape plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
5. Any proposed signage is subject to approval by the TTCDA Board, Planning staff, and Knox County Codes Administration staff.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the BP (Business and Technology) / TO (Technology Overlay) districts and the criteria for approval of a use on review.
Barry Byrd / Barry Byrd Architecture
10550 Murdock Dr.
South side of Murdock Drive, between Simmons and Dutchtown Road
Commission District 6
Land Use Designation? TP (Technology Park)