Based on the application and plans as submitted and revised, Staff recommends APPROVAL of this request for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a building permit, subject to the following conditions:
1) Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2) Installation of all sidewalks and walking trails as identified on the development plan, subject to meeting all applicable Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and the requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
3) Installing all landscaping as identified on the landscape plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation. Landscaping shall be installed so as not to interfere with the sight triangles and visibility along public streets.
4) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
5) Any proposed signage will require a separate TTCDA application and approval.
6) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
7) Obtaining a use on review approval from the Planning Commission for the proposed office development (6-E-20-UR) that will be before the Planning Commission on June 11, 2020.
Barry Byrd / Barry Byrd Architecture
10550 Murdock Dr.
Southeast side of Murdock Drive, northeast of Simmons Road.
Commission District 6