APPROVE the request for a two-family dwelling on the proposed lot, subject to 5 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, it will be heard by Knoxville City Council.
1. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
2. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
3. Verifying the sight distance at the driveway along Oak Grove Lane.
4. Submitting the two-family (duplex) house plan to Planning staff for review and approval prior to being permitted for construction to verify compliance with the Principal Use Standards for two-family dwellings (Article 9.3.J.) of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
5. Recording a plat to subdivide the property and obtaining a minimum lot size of 15,000 square feet for Lot 2 as shown in the attached plan.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the RN-1 District, and the other criteria for approval of a special use.
920 Oak Grove Ln.
North side of Oak Grove Ln., west of Lyons View Pk
Council District 2
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Densiy Residential)