APPROVE variances 1-4, and the alternative design standard on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works, and because the site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and the proposed varian
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names which are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Providing the location of the driveway on Lot 12 on the final plat as shown on the Concept Plan.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
5. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
7. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
VARIANCES REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) REDUCE THE MINIMUM DEPTH OF A DOUBLE FRONTAGE LOT ALONG THE PELLISSIPPI PARKWAY FRONTAGE FROM 150-FT TO 97.3-FT (AVERAGE).
2) REDUCE THE MINIMUM DEPTH OF A DOUBLE FRONTAGE LOT ALONG THE GEORGE WILLIAMS RD FRONTAGE FROM 150-FT TO 88.8-FT (AVERAGE).
3) REDUCE THE MINIMUM DEPTH OF A DOUBLE FRONTAGE LOT ALONG THE FOX RD FRONTAGE FROM 150-FT TO 112-FT (AVERAGE).
4) REDUCE THE MINIMUM INTERSECTION SPACING BETWEEN FOX GARDEN WAY AND GEORGE WILLIAMS ROAD FROM 300-FT to 208.9-FT.
5) REDUCE THE MINIMUM CUL-DE-SAC RIGHT-OF-WAY RADIUS FROM 50-FT TO 40-FT.
6) REDUCE THE MINIMUM CUL-DE-SAC PAVEMENT RADIUS FROM 40-FT TO 38-FT.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) REDUCE THE MINIMUM PRIVATE RIGHT-OF-WAY WIDTH FROM 50-FT TO 40-FT.
ROAD Development, LLC
648 Fox Rd.
Northeast intersection of Fox Rd & George Williams Rd.
Commission District 6