APPROVE the variance on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and because the site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and the proposed variances will not create a traffic hazard.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Old Clinton Pk. Development (name TBD)
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names that are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Providing guest parking as shown on the Concept Plan with the final location and design to be approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase.
4. Providing a 25-FT common area on the final plat between Paddock Lane and any double frontage lot that has an average depth less than 135-FT per Section 3.02.A.4 (Double Frontage Lots) of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
5. Installation of landscape screening to infill the spaces along the southwest boundary where trees will not be retained or currently do not exist, as shown on Sheet C103 and Exhibit A.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
8. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
9. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
10. Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a property owners association that will be responsible for the maintenance of the common areas, recreational amenities, and drainage system.
1) REDUCE THE INTERSECTION SPACING BETWEEN THE NEW ROAD INTERSECTION AND PADDOCK LANE FROM 300-FT TO 197-FT.
Russell Rackley / Homestead Land Holdings, LLC
7125 Old Clinton Pk.
South side of Old Clinton Pk., west side of Paddock Ln.
Commission District 6