APPROVE alternative design standards 1-2 on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and because the site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and the proposed variances will not create
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Creek Valley Estates
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names that are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Providing a 25-FT common area on the final plat between W. Emory Road and Beaver Ridge Road for any double frontage lot that has an average depth less than 150-FT per Section 3.02.A.4 (Double Frontage Lots) of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
4. Providing a note on the plat that the minimum finished floor elevation is 1-foot above the 500-year floodplain. The impacted lots are to be identified during the design plan review and approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
5. Identifying the sinkhole on Lots 15 & 16 and the 50-FT buffer on the final plat or providing a geotechnical report prepared by a registered engineer documenting that this depression shown on the topopraphy map is not a sinkhole, with review and approval by Knox County Engineering and Public Works. If this is determined to be a sinkhole, any building construction proposed within the 50' buffer area around the designated sinkholes/depressions (including the depressions), a geotechnical report must be prepared by a registered engineer to determine soil stability and that report must be submitted to the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works for consideration. Any construction in these areas is subject to approval by the County following review of the report. Engineered footings must be designed for these areas. For those lots that do not have a building site outside of the 50' buffer, approval by Knox County will be required prior to final plat approval. The sinkholes/depressions and 50' buffer shall be designated on the final plat even if they are approved to be filled.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
7. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
8. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
9. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
10. If applicable, prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a property owners association that will be responsible for the maintenance of the common areas, recreational amenities, and drainage system.
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) REDUCE THE MINIMUM HORIZONTAL CURVE RADIUS ON ROAD "B" FROM 250' TO 100' AT STA 3+16.79.
2) REDUCE THE MINIMUM HORIZONTAL CURVE RADIUS ON ROAD "C" FROM 250' TO 100' AT STA 4+26.35.
Josh Sanderson Primos Land Company, LLC
8520 W. Emory Rd.
South side of W. Emory Rd., west side of Beaver Ridge Rd., southeast of Henderson Rd. intersection
Commission District 6
Agricultural / Vacant land