APPROVE alternate design standards 1-2 based on the recommendations of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 7 conditions.
Yes - SF
1. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Dept. of Engineering and Public Works.
2. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
3. Provision of street names which are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System in Knox County (Ord. 91-1-102).
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of Knox County Fire Marshal's office.
5. Submittal to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements and obtaining all required permits from the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
7. Provide an AASHTO approved turn around at the end of each JPE (now called Private Right-of-Way).
ALTERNATIVE DESIGN STANDARDS REQUIRING PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVAL:
1) Decrease the roadway pavement width from 26' to 20' for Road A.
2) Decrease the roadway pavement width from 26' to 22' for the extension of Arcadia Peninsula Way.
Beacon Park, LLC
0 Arcadia Peninsula Way
West side of Arcadia Penninsula Way (private right-of-way) northwest of Albion Way (private right-of-way)
Commission District 5