Use On Review
APPROVE the development plan for the rural retreat with an event facility (temporary event tent) with approximately 3,200 square feet for up to 300 guests and a maximum of 9 overnight accommodations, subject to 10 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.What's next?
1. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Health Department and/or utility provider.
2. Installation of all weather surface driveways and parking for the facility or as otherwise permitted by Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and the Knox County Fire Prevention Bureau during permitting.
3. Adding the required number of accessible parking spaces to the plan in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
4. Providing documentation to the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works that the sight distance requirements are meet for the proposed driveway off of Sevierville Pike.
5. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Fire Prevention Bureau.
7. Meeting the plan of operations as submitted and revised by the applicant that is a part of this application.
8. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
With the conditions noted above, this request meets all requirements for approval in the A (Agricultural) zoning district, as well as other criteria for approval of a use on review.
529 & 0 Nixon Rd., 0 John Norton Rd.
North & south side of Nixon Road at the intersection of Sevierville Pike, west side of John Norton Road.
Commission District 9
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Density Residential)
Residence and Vacant Land