APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 7 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of a street name which is consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord 91-1-102).
3. Providing sight distance certification for the driveway for Lot 1 to Knox County Engineering and Public Works during the design plan phase. If the available sight distance is not available along the Beeler Road frontage of Lot 1, access to the lot must be provided via the internal road of the development or as otherwise approved by Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
5. Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a property owners association that will be responsible for the maintenance of the common area, amenities and drainage system.
6. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots will have access only to the internal street system.
7. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
Springbrook Properties, LLC
6848 & 6900 Beeler Rd.
East side of Beeler Rd., south of Chloe Dr.
Commission District 8
Residence and vacant land