APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 10 conditions:
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Karns / Oak Ridge Highway Development
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of a street name which is consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord. 91-1-102).
3. The site's frontage along Oak Ridge Highway shall be graded for a future sidewalk. The intersection grade shall be adjusted so that the pedestrian street crossing will comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
4. Installation of sidewalks as identified on the concept plan. Sidewalks shall meet all applicable requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works. A bond shall be provided to the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works by the developer in an amount sufficient to guarantee the installation of the sidewalks.
5. Obtaining all applicable permits from the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) for any work within the TDOT right-of-way.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements and obtaining all required permits from the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation for any alteration to the blueline stream that is located around the common area and right-of-way for Road A. Any required buffers shall be identified on the design plan and final plat. The final determination regarding the proposed blueline stream may require a modification of the layout of the subdivision.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
8. Placing a notation on the final plat that the CA (General Business) property located on the east side of the proposed subdivision street will be provided access to the public street as an alternative to creating an additional access driveway onto Oak Ridge Highway.
9. Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a property owners association that will be responsible for maintenance of any common area and drainage system.
10. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
Primos Land Company, LLC
0 Oak Ridge Hwy.
South side of Oak Ridge Highway, west of Beaver Ridge Road.
Commission District 6