APPROVE variances 1-3 because topographic constraints and site conditions restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations, and the proposed variances will not create a traffic hazard.
APPROVE the concept plan subject to 11 conditions
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Brandywine at Pepper Ridge
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of a street name which is consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord 91-1-102).
3. Grading the frontage along N. Campbell Station Road to accommodate a future sidewalk. The details for this requirement shall be worked out with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works during the design plan stage of the subdivision review process.
4. During the design plan stage of the subdivision review process work with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and Planning staff on changes to the final design of the private right-of-way serving Lots 14-17. A detailed grading plan for access and building sites, including driveway profiles shall be provided. Driveway grades shall not exceed 15%.
5. The boundary for the "Undisturbed Preservation Area" shall be clearly marked in the field prior to any site clearing or grading in order to identify the limits of disturbance and protect those preservation areas.
6. On the final plat, the "Undisturbed Preservation Area" shall be clearly identified and the deeds for Lots 14-17 and the "Undisturbed Preservation Area" shall prohibit clearing and grading within that area.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
8. Certification on the final plat by the applicant's surveyor that sight distance meets or exceeds the requirements as stated in the Subdivision Regulations in both directions along Campbell Station Rd. at the subdivision entrance.
9. Prior to final plat approval, create a homeowners association that will be responsible for maintaining the common areas and proposed stormwater control facilities.
10. Placing a note on the final plat that all lots shall have access only to the internal street system.
11. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
Chris Sharp / Urban Engineering
1808 N. Campbell Station Rd.
East side of N.Campbell Station Rd., north of Yarnell Rd.
Commission District 6