Use On Review
APPROVE the development plan for up to 3 detached dwellings on individual lots subject to 5 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.What's next?
1. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Health Department.
2. Driveway locations for each of the three lots shall be certified for adequate sight distance on the final plat in compliance with Section 3.04.J.5 of the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
3. The driveway access for each lot shall be provided with a vehicular turnaround on the lot so that vehicles will not have to back out onto Babelay Road.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
5. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the PR zone and the other criteria for approval of a use on review.
James E. Sawyer
0 Babelay Rd.
Northwest side of Babelay Rd., southeast side of Link Rd
Commission District 8
Land Use Designation? LDR (Low Density Residential)