Use On Review
APPROVE the request for a behavioral health hospital that is approximately 93,284 sqft of floor area with up to 138 beds and approximately 50'-6" tall, subject to 8 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, appeals will be heard by Knoxville City Council.What's next?
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Department of Engineering.
3. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Zoning Ordinance, including but not limited to Article 8 (Signs, billboards, and other advertising structures).
4. Installing all sidewalks shown on the development plan in accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
5. Meeting the requirements of the Knoxville Tree Protection Ordinance and all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Urban Forester.
6. Installation of landscaping as shown on the landscape plan within six months of the issuance of the occupancy permit for the project.
7. All existing street trees planted along the Old Weisgarber Road must be maintained and protected from damage during construction, or replaced per the requirements of the City of Knoxville Urban Forester. Trees located where the proposed driveways are being installed are not required to be replaced unless otherwise required by the Urban Forester.
8. Obtaining approval of the parking study by the Knoxville Department of Engineering to reduce the required parking for a hospital use.
With the conditions noted above, this request meets all criteria for a use-on-review in the O-1 zoning district.
Crunk Engineering, LLC
0 Old Weisgarber Rd.
Northeast side of Old Weisgarber Rd., southeast of Dowell Springs Blvd.
Council District 3
Census Tract 46.15
Land Use Designation? O (Office)