APPROVE variances 1 and 2 and waiver 1 because the site's topography and shape restrict compliance with the Subdivision Regulations and the proposed variances and waiver will not create a traffic hazard.
APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 8 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of street names which are consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (County Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Prior to design plan approval, the surveyor will have to certify that a minimum of 300' of sight distance exists and can be maintained at the subdivision entrance onto Buttermilk Rd. in both directions along Buttermilk Rd. Any sight distance easement across adjoining property that would be needed to maintain the minimum sight distance requirements shall be obtained and recorded prior to approval of a final plat for this subdivision.
4. Identifying the sinkhole/closed contour and 50' buffer area that is located near the cul-de-sac turnaround area for Road C on the final plat.
5. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
6. Any additional subdivision/development of the site will require the submission of a traffic impact analysis with the application.
7. Prior to certification of the final plat for the subdivision, establishing a homeowners association for the purpose of maintaining the storm water system, common area and any other commonly held assets.
8. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
0 Buttermilk Rd.
South side of Buttermilk Road, east of Graybeal Road, west of Marietta Church Road.
Commission District 6