APPROVE the Concept Plan subject to 9 conditions:
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Chancery Court.What's next?
Yes - SF
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Provision of a street name that is consistent with the Uniform Street Naming and Addressing System within Knox County (Ord. 91-1-102).
3. Any proposed lot that has frontage with a portion of the new internal road that will be reconstructed (raised) as part of the Schaad Road improvements shall not be platted until after the Schaad Road improvements are completed in front of the subject property (approximately Lots 1-4 and 13-15). Exceptions to this can be considered for approval by the Planning Commission during final plat review if the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works determines a lot(s) will not be negatively impacted by the reconstruction (raising) of the new internal road.
4. Moving the detention area (shown on Lot 1) out of the Schaad Road slope easement that extends approximately 30 feet into the property from the right-of-way line.
5. Prior to obtaining a design plan approval for the subdivision, submitting documentation to the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works and Planning Commission Staff that shows an adequate building site meeting required setbacks is available on Lot 1. If the lot cannot comply with this condition it will have to be combined with the adjoining lot on the final plat submitted to the Planning Commission or Planning Commission Staff for approval.
6. Placing a note on the final plat that vehicular access for all lots shall is limited to the internal road system only.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
8. Submitting to Planning staff prior to final plat review by the Planning Commission or Planning staff, the certification of design plan approval form as required by the Knoxville-Knox County Subdivision Regulations.
9. Obtaining approval from Knox County Commission to rezone the property to Planned Residential (PR) with a density that allows the development as proposed (Planning Commission recommended approval of up to 5 du/ac).
8813 Ball Camp Pk.
North side of Ball Camp Pk., northeast of Middlebrook Pk., south of Daybreak Dr.
Commission District 6