Use On Review
APPROVE the request for an approximate 12,700 square foot addition to the existing assisted living facility with 20 additional units (50 total units), subject to the following 5 conditions:
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.What's next?
1. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance
2. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Health Department.
3. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements and obtaining all required permits from the Tennessee Deptment of Human Services.
5. Installing landscaping as shown on the development plan within six months of the issuance of occupancy permits for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation.
With the conditions noted above, this request meets the requirements for approval of an assisted living facility in the OB zoning district and other criteria for a use on review.
Autumn Care Assisted Living
3222 Byington Beaver Ridge Rd.
East side of Byington Beaver Ridge Rd., south side of Shady Oak Ln.
Commission District 6
Land Use Designation? O (Office)
Residential and Assisted Living Facility