Use On Review
APPROVE the development plan for an office/warehouse facility with approximately 32,650 square feet, subject to the following 7 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.What's next?
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Installation of all sidewalks as identified on the development plan, subject to meeting all applicable Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and the requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
3. Installing all landscaping as identified on the landscape plan within six months of the issuance of an occupancy permit for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee such installation. Landscaping shall be installed so as not to interfere with the sight triangles and visibility along public streets.
4. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Department of Engineering and Public Works.
5. Any proposed signage will require approval from the Tennessee Technology Corridor Development Authority (TTCDA) and Planning staff.
6. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
7. Obtaining a Certificate of Appropriateness from the Tennessee Technology Corridor Development Authority (TTCDA) for the proposed development (1-B-20-TOB).
With the conditions noted above, this request meets all requirements of the PC (Planned Commercial) zoning district, as well as other criteria for approval of a use on review.
Mighty Financial, LLC
1904 Castaic Ln.
South side of Castaic Lane, east side of Valley Vista Road, west of Pellissippi Parkway.
Commission District 6
Land Use Designation? O (Office)