Use On Review
APPROVE the request for a behavioral health hospital that is approximately 50,000 sqft of floor area with up to 64 beds, subject to 7 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, appeals will be heard by Knoxville City Council.What's next?
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Department of Engineering.
3. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Zoning Ordinance, including but not limited to Article 8 (Signs, billboards, and other advertising structures).
4. Installing all sidewalks shown on the development plan in accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
5. Meeting the requirements of the Knoxville Tree Protection Ordinance and all applicable requirements of the Knoxville Urban Forester.
6. Installation of landscaping as shown on the landscape plan within six months of the issuance of the occupancy permit for the project.
7. Installation of fencing to protect the trees within the 75' buffer during construction. This fencing is to be installed before grading activities begin on the site.
With the conditions noted above, this request meets all criteria for a use-on-review in the O-1 zoning district.
Knoxville Behavioral Health Hospital
1240 Tennova Medical Way
South side of Middlebrook Pk., south side of Tennova Medical Way, west side of Old Weisgarger Rd., south of Dick Lonas Rd.
Council District 2
Land Use Designation? MDR/O (Medium Density Residential/Office)