Use On Review
APPROVE the request for the existing food services business with approximately 76,000 sqft of floor area and the parking lot expansion, as shown on the development plan, subject to 5 conditions.
Because of its location in the County, appeals will be heard by Knox County Board of Zoning Appeals.What's next?
1) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
2) Meeting all applicable requirements of Knox County Engineering and Public Works.
3) Meeting all applicable requirements of the Knox County Zoning Ordinance.
4) Installation of the landscaping shown on the development plan within 6 months of the issuance of an occupancy permit for this project, or posting a bond with the Knox County Dept. of Engineering and Public Works to guarantee its installation.
5) Limiting the permitted uses on these parcels to those listed in Exhibit A which were provided by the applicant and attached to the rezoning case for these properties (11-O-20-RZ).
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the PC district, and the criteria for approval of a use on review.
Benjamin C. Mullins obo Elevation Foods Properties, LLC
1600 & 1702 Harris Rd., & 5811 Rutledge Pk.
East of Harris Rd., west of Rutledge Pk
Commission District 8
Land Use Designation? O (Office) pending
Business, church & parking lot