Use On Review
APPROVE the request for a restaurant with drive thru containing approximately 4,860 square feet of floor area and 375 square feet of patio, subject to 9 conditions.
Because of its location in the City, appeals will be heard by Knoxville City Council.What's next?
1. Connection to sanitary sewer and meeting any other relevant requirements of the utility provider.
2. Installation of all landscaping shown on the development plan within six months of the issuance of occupancy permits for this project.
3. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Tree Protection Ordinance.
4. Retaining the existing monument sign, or if replaced, the size of the monument sign shall be in accordance with the "All other roadway classifications" standards for detached signs in Article 8, Section 11.6.C. (Max height: 10 feet; Max sign area: 100 sqft).
5. All signs shall meet the requirements of Article 8 (Signs, billboards, and other advertising structures), with exception to the size of the monument sign per condition #4.
6. Installing all sidewalks and crosswalks shown on the development plan in accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Tennessee Department of Transportation, and the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
7. Meeting all applicable requirements of the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
8. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Department of Engineering.
9. Meeting all applicable requirements of the City of Knoxville Zoning Ordinance.
With the conditions noted, this plan meets the requirements for approval in the SC-2 District, and the other criteria for approval of a use on review.
Evan Foster / Chick-fil-A, Inc.
9646 Kingston Pk.
South side of Kingston Pk., east of Triplett Ln.
Council District 2
Land Use Designation? GC (General Commercial)
Restaurant with drive-thru